Support The Ed. Fund. Our children deserve it. Even a donation of $10 is valuable for the students in West Contra Costa County. Your contribution to The Ed. Fund supports innovative projects and special programs that provide children with the resources they need to succeed and thrive.
The Ed Fund respects the privacy of our donors and does not sell or share donor information with other organizations.
You may donate in the following ways:
Click here to make your online
* The Ed. Fund accepts secure online donations. It's fast and easy, and your personal information will remain private. We use a nonprofit service to process our credit card transactions. GIVEDIRECT is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not The Ed. Fund. Using a 3rd party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs!
Donate by Mail
Mail checks to:
West Contra Costa Public Education Fund
217C W Richmond Ave
Richmond, CA 94801
Donate by Phone
Call us today at 510-233-1464.
If you are an employee of WCCUSD, you can join the Buck-A-Month club. How it works: you designate any amount (a minimum of $1 per month) that will be automatically deducted from your paycheck before taxes. This is an easy and inexpensive way to support our teacher grants and other programs.
United Way and Other Workplace Campaigns
Many corporations and government agencies conduct annual United Way or other workplace campaigns to raise money for local charities. You may elect to designate your donation to the West Contra Costa Public Education Fund. We would be happy to send an Ed. Fund representative to your office to discuss the impact contributions to The Ed. Fund have on West County public school students and teachers. For more information, please call 510-233-1464.
One important way in which individuals and companies can support The Ed. Fund Fund is through in-kind donations of products, services, and time. There are countless opportunities to make a meaningful donation. To make an in-kind donation, please call us at 510.233.1464
Here is a sample list of potential in-kind donations that have been very helpful in the past:
* Event Planning
* Design and photography skills
* Video editing and Flash animation
* Complementary tickets for sporting events, museums, and movies
* Language translation services
Corporate matching donations are a great way to increase the impact of your contribution to The Ed. Fund.
Through a matching gift, donors can instantly double or even triple their contribution and in turn extend their reach to support even more students and teachers in West County public schools. If you are interested in making a matching donation to The Ed. Fund, here are five easy steps:
* Contact your Human Resources department
or corporate foundation to make sure your company has a matching
donation policy. There is usually a limit to the amount your employer
will match each year (between $500-$3000 is typical).
* If your company has a matching donation program, inquire as to what paperwork is required to make a matching donation.
* Fill out the appropriate form(s) provided by your employer and submit them to your HR department or corporate foundation for processing.
* Contact the Ed Fund if you need assistance filling out the appropriate forms.
Make a Gift of Stock
Donations of appreciated securities may allow you to avoid tax liability while receiving a deduction for your charitable contribution. Shares of stock may be delivered to the West Contra Costa Education Fund in one of two ways, via electronic transfer or through mail delivery. To obtain further information on making a gift of securities to Ed Education Fund or to receive instructions to make an electronic transfer, please contact us at email@example.com or 510.233.1464.
To help ensure the proper credit of your gift of securities we ask that you or the transferring broker provide notification of your gift to West Contra Costa Public Education Fund and include the following details in writing or via email:
* Donor name and address
* Type and number of securities being transferred (10 shares of General Electric)
* Name and contact information of the transferring brokerage house (Smith Barney, Morgan Stanley)
* Date of the transfer
We will promptly send you an acknowledgement of your generous, tax-deductible contribution. Thank you for donating to the Ed Fund!
The West Contra Costa Public Education Fund is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity, and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To see our supporters, click here.Back to top