Member Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively and constructively in meetings.
- Review materials prior to meetings.
- Advocate for and promote the West Contra Costa Out-of-School Time Collaborative and West County College Access Network.
- Constructively participate in developing the overarching strategies and implementation of goals and objectives for the collaborative groups.
- Serve on the committee for a term of 1 year.
- Commit to a minimum of 2-5 hours per month to actively advance the work of the WCCOST/WCCAN.
- Commit to working collaboratively with a diverse group of agencies, organizations and individuals to improve outcomes for more students in West County.