Who to Nominate| Who Can Nominate | Nomination Forms | Nomination Description | Award Presentation Date | ContactEach year, The Ed. Fund recognizes the dedication and contributions of teachers, staff, and volunteers whose dedication to providing quality learning experiences in West County public schools has made a significant impact in students' lives. This year, The Ed. Fund and the West Contra Costa Unified School District are joining efforts to determine four outstanding teachers. The Ed. Fund will also recognize a district staff member and a district volunteer for their dedication in service to our children. All awardees will be acknowledged at the 25th Annual Ed. Fund Excellence in Education Luncheon on April 20, 2013.
Who to Nominate
Any certificated teacher, non-certificated staff, or citizen who has significantly enhanced the ability of students in the West Contra Costa District to achieve excellence.
Who Can Nominate
Any community member.
The deadline to submit nomination forms for the 2013 awards has passed. Good luck to all of our nominees!
- Teaching Excellence/Teacher of the Year Award
- Distinguished Staff Award
- Distinguished Citizen Award
- Printed name of nominee.
- Reasons for the nomination, which may include:
- How this person exemplifies best practices in his/her classroom or school.
- How this person has generated change in the school community.
- How this person inspires others to achieve excellence in education.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
Awards will be presented at The Ed. Fund's 25th Annual Excellence in Education Luncheon on April 20, 2013. Please visit our events page for more information.
Address: 217C W Richmond Ave, Point Richmond, CA 94801
Phone: 510.233-1464 Fax: 510.217.3996
2012 Award Winners
Richmond High School
Washington Elementary School
LoVonya DeJean Middle School
DeAnza High School
Distinguished Citizen Award
Portola Middle School and El Cerrito High School