LET’S MEASURE OUR PROGRESS!
In order to best ensure access to quality summer programs in West County, we will be mapping our current efforts to know how many children in our community are being served.
We are asking community partners to participate in our community-wide Summer Data Collection effort that will include school-based, city, and community based summer camps for youth ages K-12. Your information will allow us to create an updated interactive map of programs as well as a summary report.
- 2015 Program Level Data Form
- Parent Consent Waiver – Required!
- Supplemental Student Demographic Form
- Student Survey (Online form – Coming Soon!)
All data will be collected during summer 2015 and will be due to the Ed Fund by 8/31/15
Contact Nicole Arenal at the Ed Fund for more information
(510) 233-1464 ext 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org