The Ed Fund is proud to provide 501(C)(3) fiscal sponsorship to a range of WCCUSD schools, departments, and education-focused projects-nearly 25 sponsorships to date.
Fiscal Sponsorship may be the right choice for you if you want to focus on your project without having to worry about grant management, operational staff, insurance coverage, and human resources expertise. Fiscal sponsorship allows you the opportunity to devote your time to what matters to you—serving the students and schools of West Contra Costa.
To set-up a fiscal sponsorship with the Ed Fund, you should:
- Have a project that supports PK-12 students and/or communities in West Contra Costa.
- Be aligned with our values to eliminate inequities and mission to mobilize resources for our students and align efforts to ensure all students succeed in college, career, and life.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The Ed Fund administrative fee is 8% of all incoming revenue for the following:
- Fund based accounting services according to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and included in our annual audit, as well as federal and state tax filings
- Insurance policy coverage
- Receive and service grants
- Background and fingerprinting management (is there fee for this?)
- Listing on website with ability to receive online contributions
- Administrative services such as grant writing, program design, and drafting budget for additional fees.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please fill out the Fiscal Sponsorship Letter of Inquiry and the Ed Fund will connect with you to discuss alignment, provide an agreement, and walk you through the process.
DOCUMENTS FOR CURRENT FISCAL PROJECTS
- Time Sheet(Word)
- Check Request Form
- Check Request Form (Word)
- Employment Form
- I-9 Form
- W-4 Form
- W-9 Form
- Like us on Facebook
If you have questions, please contact Beth Wright, Business & Finance Manager at email@example.com or 510-233-1464.